Title of Job : Job Vacancy Pricing Supervisor Singapore Company Name : HCM Nexus Consulting Inc Placement : Singapore Date : 29 days ago ---> OPEN ! Expired : No
Job Vacancy Pricing Supervisor Singapore 2020 HCM Nexus Consulting Inc. Good for the loyal visitors who are searching for job. Hopefully not despair give to find a job that convenient with desire your needed. Indeed sometimes find a job that convenient is intricate in this year. On this occasion, the admin will give news Job Vacancy Pricing Supervisor Singapore 2020 HCM Nexus Consulting Inc. Here information more detail about Job Vacancy Pricing Supervisor Singapore 2020 HCM Nexus Consulting Inc.
Here is qualifications job description that you must meet to applying Job Vacancy Pricing Supervisor Singapore 2020 HCM Nexus Consulting Inc which opened end of this month:
Â Job Description: The Pricing Supervisor will lead the Pricing team in Manila as well as perform responsibilities related to pricing and customer care.Â Â
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: 1) Manage and supervise pricing Specialists to support activities related to pricing, inclusive of new price generation and discrepancy resolution etc.
2) Analyze financial impact of price approach in view of overall history as well as profitability of customer.
3) Works with Pricing Manager, Sales and Product managers in setting base pricing , and develop discount programs.
4) Assists in pricing strategy formulation as well as ensure to take pricing actions to enhance profitability.
5) Assist pricing negotiations of customersâ€™ proposals.
6) Assist in creating promotional campaigns, compare prices set by competitors and measure customer satisfaction based on the cost of a companyâ€™s product or service.
7) Create and approve quotations for domestic and global markets in timely manner to meet department objectives and all levels of quotes by consideringÂ profitability, market competition, potential volume, cost to manufacture, manufacturability, return on investment, and account payment history.Â Â
8) Coordinates with Vendors, Engineering, Manufacturing and other functional departments to determine lead time, cost and other requirementsÂ necessary to complete quotes.
9) Conducts a periodic review and update of product prices in the business system based from the most current agreements.
10) Investigates and implements new ways, and recommends new tools, to improve pricing efficiencies, comparisons and data usability.
11) Provide product and systems technical support to sales representatives, customers, and sales staff relative to standard, engineered to order and made to order parts.
12) Maintain quote and cost history for accurate quotes. Assists in handling of rush or special orders. Contacts operations personnel for acceptable premium lead times in relation to current work load. Ensures that the customer is aware of, and has accepted appropriate premium charges.Â
13) Communication: Â Actively participates in communications meeting to advise managers and sales of potential business and competition status. Keeps supervisor and/or appropriate marketing manager informed of key problems and actions taken.
14) Associated Duties: Performs a variety of associated duties such as maintenance of required records. Generate and analyze specialized customer quotes reports to assist in coupling sales. Assists marketing managers on special projects.Â
15) Specialized and technical knowledge: Assist in coupling engineering selections based on customer requirements/Understanding of customer service/ marketing/ sales, ability to interpret mechanical blueprints/technical specifications, strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Outlook and office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
16) Support customer care specialists/pricing analyst with activity for annual price increases.Qualifications
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS REQUIRED: â€¢ College degree holderÂ
â€¢ Experience in customer service or pricing for at least 3 years is preferred.
â€¢ Experience in delivering training either on systems, process & procedures or products.
â€¢ Understands the impact of pricing on profit margins
â€¢ Positive Customer-oriented attitude.
â€¢ Effective communications skills and good analytical skills.
â€¢ Advance usage of ORACLE CRM, eLink, EDGE and AS400.
â€¢ Ability to write and analyze reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.Â
Job Description: The Pricing Supervisor will lead the Pricing team in Manila as well as perform responsibilities related to pricing and customer care.SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: 1) Manage and supervise pricing Specialists to support a
Only applicants that meet to qualifications above of that will be called upon to perform interviewed. For that, if you are interested and meet the job candidates Job Vacancy Pricing Supervisor Singapore 2020 HCM Nexus Consulting Inc above, please submit your application before not applicable.
Thus news Job Vacancy Pricing Supervisor Singapore 2020 HCM Nexus Consulting Inc that we can inform. hopefully information job today help you all who are seeking employment. If the info above vacancy does not suitable with your dreams, it never hurts to read information another job vacancies below. Finally, we say thanks already visited this website, do not forget to share information this beneficial through social media. Hope you will find a job and work hard!
If You fill apply Job Vacancy Pricing Supervisor Singapore 2020 HCM Nexus Consulting IncHCM Nexus Consulting Inc, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Job Vacancy Pricing Supervisor Singapore 2020 HCM Nexus Consulting Inc above. Please click the "Apply Now" below.